Senior Fingers Driver - Two Thumbs Up!

I was doing some grocery shopping the other day. When I walked out of the store a very expensive car pulled up right in front of me and parked in the well signed fire lane. Apparently the driver was more important than anyone else and too lazy to use the parking lot. This outlandish lack of concern for others drives me bonkers! I walked back to my car wondering if I should say something to the driver. Or, should I be a nice guy and just assume there had to be a good reason for them to park illegally. No nice guy today, I decided! I pulled up behind the parked car and was just about to pass them when a grey haired woman, in her sixties, stepped in front of me with an empty shopping cart. She proceeded towards the parked car, dropped off the cart in front of them blocking the car in, glared at the driverside window, and walked towards me. The driver, a young female, opened the door and said something to the lady. The senior turned back and gave this young driver the finger! I was stunned! I started howling and gave the senior two thumbs up and she returned the gesture. I love seniors with their "I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks" mentality!

Comments

Popular Posts