Meatless Meatballs: How They Defined Sobeys Customer Service.


Meatless Meatballs: How They Defined Sobeys Customer Service.


What an exhaustive search! Who'd think it would be so difficult to locate meatless meatballs? We bought them the last two years at Loblaws or Independent grocery stores, but not so this holiday season!

I searched both in person and online to no avail. Where were my meatballs? I shouted silently to myself. Then, I walked into my local Sobeys store.

Sobeys is usually my last resort grocery store, but today they surprised me!

I walked in and scanned the frozen meat freezers. No luck. I then found a clerk packing a display and asked him, "If I were a meatless meatball where would I be?" Without skipping a beat he smiled and said, "Not at my house!" His answer so surprised me I broke up laughing!

He then walked me over to the fresh meat counter in search of assistance. He paged for someone. Without waiting for a response, he then bounded back onto the floor and located a meat department associate nearby. Within seconds I had two packages in my hand.



My meatless meatball search was over!

Not only did Sobeys help solve a problem, it was done with professionalism and a sense of humor.
Thanks, Sobeys in Barrhaven! My guests will be pleased.

Comments

Popular Posts